The Road Emulsion Association Technical Datasheets
The Association’s standing Technical Committee draws up (and periodically updates) a series of Technical Data Sheets that are designed to provide users of bitumen emulsions with information to best understand and safely use those emulsions across a broad spectrum of processes and environments where they enhance waterproof road structures. The most recent updated sheets were published in March 2015.
To access any of the most recently published sheet please click on its title below. These datasheets will then open as PDF files in a new window or tab.
- Bitumen Road Emulsion
- Recommendations for Safe Handling & Storage of Bitumen Emulsions
- Recommendations for the Cleaning & Maintenance of Spraying Machines
- Surface Dressing with Bitumen Emulsions
- Bond Coating
- Sealing and Curing of Pavement Layers in Road Construction
- Footway Construction & Maintenance using Bitumen Emulsions
- Patching.Grouting & Velocity Patching
- Slurry & Micro Surfacing
- Retread Process
- Bitumen Emulsions for Storage Grade Macadams
- Miscellaneous Uses of Bitumen Road Emulsions