Who we are
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may use “essential” cookies to authenticate you and to remember your user preferences and settings.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Data
We collect your personal data, i.e. information that could identify you, such as your name, email address and other contact details when you register on our website, donate, sign up for updates, enter any competitions, or place orders. We collect this information for various purposes such as;
- To provide services you have requested
- To allow us to contact you in case of any issue with our services
- To respond to any queries or complaints
- To process payments or orders
- To enter you into a competition
- To send you updates about our services or upcoming events
- To improve our website REA may also use the information you provide to us to service you, such as in developing or administering our services, offering new services, and providing customer support.
We may contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of such communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. We may also share your personal data in the following ways:
- With our related entities, affiliates, and agents
- With external service providers or subcontractors to provide services to us or directly to you on our behalf
- To a person or organisation that acquires or attempts to acquire our business
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
- To fulfill any legal or regulatory obligations
Data Access and Storage
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
All of your personal information that is stored is securely held. It is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) and only used by Rea or related parties for processing payments. We may also use third-party service providers to store data outside of the EEA. We use technical, contractual, and organizational measures to protect user account security, including SSL encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus software.
Changes to Policy